My trip to Thailand

Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.

By the end of 2018, in 2019, I decided to travel to Bangkok with five friends. From my country to Bangkok, the car takes a day, it takes a long time to ride a car compared to a plane. I've been in the city and photographed a lot of pictures. Much to share with you all here.

Let's see the photos together




















Learn more about Thailand
My trip to Thailand My trip to Thailand Reviewed by Travelkomsan on January 17, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.